Monday, February 06, 2006

New Things He Brought

Ever since I met my baby, there are some new things that he introduced me to- which I never knew before. Those things are:

1. The Onions- the parody newspaper which i still don't find funny although he persistently try to make me understand the humour within it.

2. Ali G- unlike the Onions, I could laugh to Ali G in a shorter period. Although the first time I saw Ali G I found it as insulting (on the gender issues), he sucessfully made me laugh.

3. ESPN boxing classics-I do not like sports and working out, not to mention watching one-especially the violent one. I have never watched full rounds of boxing, I though it was nonsense and violent. Thankfully I met my baby after I watched the movie "one million dollar baby" (if i am not mistaken)- which makes me appreciate boxing much more than before.

4. Kurt Vonnegut- I have never heard of this writer before, and have never seen his book any where in my life- until I saw his racks of books. After my first purchase of Vonnegut book-which was hillarious-I realized what I have been missing.

5. Pizza Pocket-My baby served me my first pizza pocket-which i think is the most efficient, effective and tasty meal.

6.Chick A Fill- And yet, my baby introduced me into another amazing meal. The bread was soft, just like a pudding, and the chicken is tasty...Yummy.....

7. Mid-West, My first trip to Mid West begins with the most familiar face that I love sooo much-my baby's face. Not to mention the warmth and homey feeling I felt with his family...And trips to all around his hometown.

8. Carrs crackers- One of my baby's favourite midnite snack is cracker and cheese. He loves cheese, although he doesnt love tease (right babe?). He loves to cut big chunks of cheese, and seeing him eating those big chunks of shapeless cheese makes me wants to laugh- his facial expression is as happy as a kid.

9. Tostitos- I am the regular consumer of Dorritos, and i thought Tostitos would taste the same. Again, he usually take his Tostitos if it is almost midnite, while watching tv or dvd.

10. Old Movies- the only old movies that i have ever watched was "Roman Holiday",starring Audrey Hepburn. Based on the Hollywood movies that I watched, old movies is usually being watched by the single broken hearted chick, or the romantic couples. And so, I thought that it was safe to assume that old movies=romantic movies. So when I found out that he likes old movies, I thought of how romantic he actually is inside. Until I found out, that he was not into the chick flick old movies (What? so old movies does not mean chick flick?). I overslept the first time we watched his old movies together...

Of course there are a lot of other things that i found out, because spending my days with him is like having a different gift every single day. There are always new things, and they are always nice. This is why I treasure my moment with him.

1 comment:

Teez said...

Discovering new things everyday. That's rich :)
Can't wait to see you again in DC!