Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bad Start of the Day

I woke up by a text message from back home. Someone, apparently read my resume and tried to find out more about me.
I went to the bank to terminate my fixed term CD and lost half of my interest for the late withdrawal.
I went to the class, but because this bitch does not want to move from her seat, slight bump to another bitch's computer, and spilled her coffee all along the table in that row.
Result: a guy's computer has slight defect.
This bitch who owns the coffee is upset, I was upset to these two bitches.
Mainly at the coffee bitch. She wouldn't talk to me. And i have always talked to her-her look is blaming me for everything. She told me to be careful with my bag.
I know its my fault.
I am not blaming anyone else.
But that bitch could be nicer.
It was her fucking coffee.
I feel forry for the guy.
I told him I was sorry.
And at the end of the class, she was telling me, that guy computer wouldn't work-but I already talked to him.
BITCH.
BITCH.
BITCH.
I am always upset with others' feelings.
Like i cant continue the rest of my day.
What the hell is my problem.
My computer was not even damaged.
I am more than willing to pay for the damage.
But it is her fault too.
She has no right whatsoever to talk like that to me.
I ran all the way downstairs to find a napkin.
I said I was sorry.
That bitch by the elast could stop giving me a hard time.
I HATE HER.
And she is nothing but a fucking bitch.
Who sits at the library.
Feeling she's the preetiest.
I guess that's what happens when people don't eat meat.
Of all these circumstances,
My bitch cool me down.
My other bitch.
I HATE YOU SKINNY BLONDE BITCH.
On top of that, i got another rejection letter.
OKAY
Time for amendments,
I will not let other control my life,
I will not let my feeling take over my life affairs.
I make mistakes.
SO HELP ME GOD.
I love my life.
Full of traitors, bitch, ambitious, selfish people.
I JUST NEED NOT TO TURN INTO ONE.

No comments: