I am altruistic. I like to help people. I like to think that i am a martyr.
I am conventional. I am sub servient to my parents, my country, and to men.
I am a homebody. There is nothing better than staying at home, watching tv or dvd and eat chocolate or icecream.
I am feminine. I like long hairs, soft fabrics, cooking, doing dishes and laundry, and kids.
I am objective. I tend not to get emotions in the way. if it's true, then it's true.
I am impulsive. Usually when i'm intoxicated. Often to the way that i really risk myself.
I am ambitious. If i really want something. I will work 24/7 like a dog, if i think it's beneficial for my career.
I am manipulative. I like to watch people. People are like objects, that i learn, i study, and make diagnosis. I know how to move people. At least i think so, although a lot of times, i am the one being used. This is one trait that i am trying to earse.
I am sexual. I know how to use my body, how to engage in a conversation, and when to pay attention.
I am beautiful. I am born with the perfect ligaments, limbs and bones. My skin glows, and my eyebrows are perfectly arched. I am not obese, and by beauty standard people categorize me as above average.
I am knowledgeable. Notice that i didn't use the word intellectual. IQ is born with you. It has a lot to do with the way you think. since my way of thinking are illogical a lot of times, i shall say that i am knowledgeable. knowledge comes from learning.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment