Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My J

My J, or shall i say my boo...is one awesome guy, and i really mean it. I remember meeting him again in cambridge, and he still looks the same- just the way i saw him a few months ago in washington dc. Still looking awfully handsome, the same physical look that make my heart pangs and my stomach has butterflies everytime i see him. And the most amazing thing is that he feels sooo attracted to me. He is so attracted that he finally overcomes his fear of rejection and shame to ask me out on a date. FINALLY...Thank God!!!

I was smiling and nervous the whole day when he asked me out on a date. This was like a dream come true. God has finally answered my prayer to send someone to me to forget Bobby. And no other man would i desire more to date than him. Hey...don't blame me, to get over a guy, you have to get under a guy (not that i have had the chance to get under him, maybe soon...).

He is so smart that we talked about so many things, and he what makes me really happy is that he accepts me as i am, with all my drama and complications. He even says that my life is so interesting that he would be very proud to play a role in it.

I think I am going to fall in love very soon...I hope it wouldn't hurt as much as the last time...


p.s. hey you, yes you sexy creature...this essay is for you!!!

No comments: