Friday, November 17, 2006

I want to go home

I want a comforting soul, I want someone to hold me, I want a bed that warms my heart.
I want to feel that i belong. I want to be understood. I want something that i can hold on to.

Everything changes, the only constant thing in my life is me. I feel misplaced in a patriarchal society that overvalues collective importance. Yet, I do not fit in this individual society, where everyone is thinking about one thing...ME,ME,ME.

In the end, nothing stays-all you have is yourself. This is when loneliness is so palpable. In times like these, if i can turn back the time, I wish I would never been born at all. Never to experience the vicious circle of having turnaround events and people coming and leaving your life.

The three basic questions of life, I have answered.
  1. Who am i? I am the light upon light. I am the son of God, just as Jesus is the son of God. God is within me, and in every particle in the universe. I am Him, He is no other than me, but he is not Me.
  2. What do i want from life? Love, happiness and contentment.
  3. What do i need? everything i need is within me. I need to accept my self, find my true self and listen to it.
And now that i have know all the answer, what's left?

No comments: