
Please find the pictures of me and ma homies. I miss them a lot! I don't know when we will have another gathering where all of us will gather together again. Life has brought us together, and we shared a lot of things. They are among the few people who really really understands my character (not that i have one....=P). My homies have also seen boys come and go through out my life (and not only as boyfriends, they have seen crushes, fiancee, affairs, and even one night stands, i know- it's just complicated...). We always meet each other, every single week. A typical outing will be...eating, eating, eating, watching movie, and chatting while having cigarettes. A lot of times all of us sleeps together. We would hit clubs together, and dance with each other (no wonder that almost all of us are still single right now). As we spend our times together, and communicating though we are far apart, i feel that we grow to be much more mature and changed our character. But..I know we will always be close, forever! I love you and miss you all, ma homies!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment