You can always tell you when someone loves you. No matter how many times they said it, you can feel whether they sincerely mean it. Once upon a time, I dated a man. In the beginning, he will chase me and call me everytime he remembers me. He chased and chased and chased me and convinced me to date him. He listened to all my stories, he came to pick me up, he took me to fancy dinners, and continuously wanting me to be with him. When I finally gave in and loved him back- he run away.
Saying I love you seems to be the hardest word for him. Don't even dream of holding hands together or him seeing me while we are having dinner. No more getting picked up and getting hugs. Cuddling seems to be obligatory.
It is not the gesture that matters. However, the way someone answers a phone, the way they look at you, the way they pay attention to you- shows their true state of mind and feelings. I would usually just smile and play along- though I know they are lying. I understand the ulterior motive underneath saying I love you. But I was too desperate and didn't mind to be treated in a bad way rather than being alone.
Suddenly, our relationship become business. I am so confused with all the mixed signals. Everytime he takes one steps forward, he will take two steps back. Whenever I want to leave him, he said he wants me to be around. When I stayed around, he begin to feel grumpy.
Being persistent, I will always stay in this unhealthy type of relationship, because I do not give up easily..on anything. I ended it. My advice is, if you don't know what you are looking for, don't expect anyone else to be able to know it. A lot of times, it is man who plays the mind games.
He is happily with a nice girl now, and I am happy for him- and for myself, because I don't want to be treated that way..and every time any one ask me, I will only say that we are too different..
Saying I love you seems to be the hardest word for him. Don't even dream of holding hands together or him seeing me while we are having dinner. No more getting picked up and getting hugs. Cuddling seems to be obligatory.
It is not the gesture that matters. However, the way someone answers a phone, the way they look at you, the way they pay attention to you- shows their true state of mind and feelings. I would usually just smile and play along- though I know they are lying. I understand the ulterior motive underneath saying I love you. But I was too desperate and didn't mind to be treated in a bad way rather than being alone.
Suddenly, our relationship become business. I am so confused with all the mixed signals. Everytime he takes one steps forward, he will take two steps back. Whenever I want to leave him, he said he wants me to be around. When I stayed around, he begin to feel grumpy.
Being persistent, I will always stay in this unhealthy type of relationship, because I do not give up easily..on anything. I ended it. My advice is, if you don't know what you are looking for, don't expect anyone else to be able to know it. A lot of times, it is man who plays the mind games.
He is happily with a nice girl now, and I am happy for him- and for myself, because I don't want to be treated that way..and every time any one ask me, I will only say that we are too different..
No comments:
Post a Comment