I just saw a recent picture of my ex boyfriend- my first love- it took me over than two years to get over our 4-6 months relationship. His picture is on one of a local organization's website. He looks....MARRIED, the way a married man looks, with a tiny bump of meat on his stomach. His shoulder is broader and tanned. But oh my God, seriously, is this guy that i fall head over heels for? He has bangs for Christ sake. When he smiles, he looks as if he doesn't have an upper lip. My heart didn't skip any beat the way it used to. I can't wait to get this picture out of my sight. GOD, what did i see in him in the first place? Jeez..and this was the guy that i can get over with? Now I just can't wait to get rid of anything related to him.
This is exactly a time where one moment completely change the way you see the other person. I think I made the right decision.
Why is it that everytime I look at my ex-es, I always wonder what I have ever seen in them?
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment