Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Not so Late Reflections of 2006

  1. Lifetime service award (longest friend): Lita Lunanta
  2. Highest point of the year: Being admitted to phsychiatric ward
  3. Lowest point of the year: Terrible break up
  4. Holiday of the year: Indiana
  5. Anthem for 2006: Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
  6. Regrets: Absofuckinglutely none
  7. Best Night Out: With brown frat boys and philly sorority sistaaa
  8. Worst Night Out: With Megan and friends at Tommy Doyles
  9. Drink of 2006: Bud Light
  10. Most Embarassing Moment: None
  11. Food of the year: Steak and Sushi
  12. New friends of this year: A LOT..action, mm, annie, danielle, joy, megan, bob, bob again, dana,rheina, sandy, sandra
  13. Best sex this year: I don't kiss and tell


  1. Where did you end up december 31, 2006? Indianapolis
  2. What was your status on February 14, 2006? For the first time since the past 5 years...IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!
  3. Were you in school? Most of the time...yes
  4. How did you earn your money? Sugar daddies..haha
  5. Did you ever have to go to hospital? Yup
  6. Have you ever encountered a police? Yes..we're good friends now, and no-it wasn't a sexual encounter
  7. Where did you go on vacation? DC, Ellenville, NY, Indianapolis
  8. What did you purchase that is over usd 500? My gucci horsebit bag
  9. Do you know anybody that got married this year? A loooot...cherine, irma, cut rini, kinoy, chalil, rulianda, and others...
  10. Did you know anybody who passed away? My uncle
  11. Have you ran into anybody you graduated high school with? Nope- even if i do, they wouldn't even recognize me
  12. Did you move anywhere? yep..from dorm to expensive apartment to a cheap and cold room
  13. What sporting events do you go to? would any bed room sport counts???
  14. What concerts did you go to? none...except my own physical orchestra..wink wink
  15. Are you registered to vote? I vote not to register to vote
  16. If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov.7? What duty..I am always a patriot, no matter what the date is
  17. Where do you live now? In a house-where i share rooms with my 60 year old room mate that aspires to be my DAD!!!!
  18. Describe your birthday..lonely..by that time, i thought i would spend it with my ex..hiks..hiks
  19. What is the one thing that you thought you would never do but did in 2006? Suicide attempt
  20. What is something that you learned about yourself in 2006? I'm quite reserved and introvert, when I fall in love- I fall hard, I am not a player (ok now don't laugh), I could do sports, I am lucky and blessed, I can't run away from the past, I am serious, I have loving friends and families, and I tend to date ASSHOLES...

2 comments:

Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

If you tend to date assholes, you should *sooooo* check out the next episode of Dating Roadkill: "Why Do Women Date Assholes?" If you have questions or if you want more info, shoot me an email. (The address is on my profile.)

Anonymous said...

love you, sis! very proud of every achievement you made and will make!