1. The trip
After an exhausting five hour drive, I finally arrived at New York. I took a cab to an expensive hotel with a military bunk bed and shared bathroom. Upon entering the room, I watched Malcolm X biography and went to sleep. I woke up at noon, and before heading up to Union Station I had lunch and wander around Broadway Street. I found Malcolm X biography, bought it and finished reading it within a day.
I met my ex-boyfriend in front of a yellow ferrari in the middle of Union Station. We bought the ticket to Garrison, had coffee at Starbucks and hit the train. A bus was waiting for us at Garrison, we head off to Garrisson Institute.
2. Garrisson Institute
Garrisson Institute is wonderful. A castle used as a convent 100 years ago, with the view of Hudson River, around the forest- what more could I expect. The air is amazingly fresh, the water is nice and the room is great.
I met with a lot of people who are fine and secure of who they are. They are nice and accept me as a family. After months of hipocryte surrounding, i found this surrounding as heaven. I was welcomed with smiles, carresses and hugs. I feel that I have found my long lost family.
3. Greetings
"welcome, and you are welcomed as you are"
I almost cried when I hear that words. For once after these exhausting months, I don't have to pretend that I am a strong, ambitious woman. For once I am taken as I am.
4. Friends
I quickly found my gang, the smoking gang. There I was with a male nurse from California, an IT person from San Diego, a businessman from Wisconsin and an IT couple from Toronto. We all chatted about the real world and our dearly beloved with the same enthusiasm.
Besides that, I really like this Jewish cool Grandma from New Jersey, and a yoga teacher from Ontario. I love them all, they have passed so many tests of life yet are so humble. Wh quickly became united for our same love towards the dearly beloved.
5. Entertainment Heaven
We saw a movie from a movie festival in Toronto, and the director came along!!!She told the procedure on making the movie. After that we saw the dancing and whirling from Turkey and music from Persia. OH HOW I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!! Everyday, we read poems devoted to ourselves and our dearly Beloved. After each of the artsy days, which ended with a wonderful vegetarian meal, I went to the jacuzzi and had a hot bath.
Above all, I came home with positive energy and am looking forward to seek my dearly Beloved in myself in every single breath that I take. Love, I won't fly unto thee this time. I have heard your calling and have called back this time. I thank you for all the mercy and love that you have showered me with all these years. Keep showering me with your love. I submit completely to you with complete surrender and receptivity. I want to be as receiptive as Mary is to have the birth of Jesus to my soul. Whether or not we reach the union, love is an unconditional term. I will keep on loving you, for without you nothing really worths in this contemporaneous world.
your love, lover and beloved.
After an exhausting five hour drive, I finally arrived at New York. I took a cab to an expensive hotel with a military bunk bed and shared bathroom. Upon entering the room, I watched Malcolm X biography and went to sleep. I woke up at noon, and before heading up to Union Station I had lunch and wander around Broadway Street. I found Malcolm X biography, bought it and finished reading it within a day.
I met my ex-boyfriend in front of a yellow ferrari in the middle of Union Station. We bought the ticket to Garrison, had coffee at Starbucks and hit the train. A bus was waiting for us at Garrison, we head off to Garrisson Institute.
2. Garrisson Institute
Garrisson Institute is wonderful. A castle used as a convent 100 years ago, with the view of Hudson River, around the forest- what more could I expect. The air is amazingly fresh, the water is nice and the room is great.
I met with a lot of people who are fine and secure of who they are. They are nice and accept me as a family. After months of hipocryte surrounding, i found this surrounding as heaven. I was welcomed with smiles, carresses and hugs. I feel that I have found my long lost family.
3. Greetings
"welcome, and you are welcomed as you are"
I almost cried when I hear that words. For once after these exhausting months, I don't have to pretend that I am a strong, ambitious woman. For once I am taken as I am.
4. Friends
I quickly found my gang, the smoking gang. There I was with a male nurse from California, an IT person from San Diego, a businessman from Wisconsin and an IT couple from Toronto. We all chatted about the real world and our dearly beloved with the same enthusiasm.
Besides that, I really like this Jewish cool Grandma from New Jersey, and a yoga teacher from Ontario. I love them all, they have passed so many tests of life yet are so humble. Wh quickly became united for our same love towards the dearly beloved.
5. Entertainment Heaven
We saw a movie from a movie festival in Toronto, and the director came along!!!She told the procedure on making the movie. After that we saw the dancing and whirling from Turkey and music from Persia. OH HOW I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!! Everyday, we read poems devoted to ourselves and our dearly Beloved. After each of the artsy days, which ended with a wonderful vegetarian meal, I went to the jacuzzi and had a hot bath.
Above all, I came home with positive energy and am looking forward to seek my dearly Beloved in myself in every single breath that I take. Love, I won't fly unto thee this time. I have heard your calling and have called back this time. I thank you for all the mercy and love that you have showered me with all these years. Keep showering me with your love. I submit completely to you with complete surrender and receptivity. I want to be as receiptive as Mary is to have the birth of Jesus to my soul. Whether or not we reach the union, love is an unconditional term. I will keep on loving you, for without you nothing really worths in this contemporaneous world.
your love, lover and beloved.
1 comment:
Hello, you have a blog worth visiting, and that is saying something nowadays. Hopefully you can take a look at my web with child toys and games. We have lots of child toys and games you may find useful if you decide to purchase.
Post a Comment