I aim for perfection.
Only in measurable terms.
I love taking tests.
I love the adrenaline rush.
I love being better than others.
But am I?
Does the fact that I get B means I'm stupid?
Does the fact that other people make less money makes them worth less?
No.
So what is it that I'm pursuing?
Self recognition.
As Hans Kelsen would make in his pyramid,
Human has different needs.
Basic or Primary human needs are food, shelter, and clothes.
In the tertiary levels there are socialization, education, and self recognition.
With me, my need for self-recognition is above all else.
I quantify everything.
I measure all in amounts.
Even feelings.
Including love.
But I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
They say love is about take and give.
Tell me if that statement is not quantifying in its very essence?
Why do people make tests?
To quantify things.
Survival of the fittest.
To be good in your test, preparation is needed.
You can't simply be good in one thing.
Overall, the averagae of what you are doing is taken into account.
The fact that i'm taking tests and quantify things makes me a mediocre.
The fact that I will excell in almost everything that I do, makes me perfect.
Survival of the fittest,
Homo homini lupus,
Man are animal to each other.
Tell me what's wrong with that?
As long as i play along fairly,
as long as i play by the rules,
the fact that I do more than average for my perfection-
I absolutely true.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment