The End is the Beginning.
Out of sight and out of mind.
Deleted and erased.
Because he doesn't want to Erase and Rewind.
If he wants it badly,
There would not be any hesitation.
Deleted, no memento of existence.
And mind is easily manipulated by conscience.
Heart is easily manipulated by mind.
I still have questions,
The second option was easier,
But he didn't say yes.
Maybe he doesn't want I and her to find out what really is going on.
But I don't care anymore.
It hurts and God knows how I tried and cried.
I don't want to return.
Don't tell me you love me,
then hurt me.
Don't tell me you love me,
if you would not even fight for it.
Maybe he never really loved me.
I would never know.
But if you wouldn't even fight for it,
And I have been fighting for it.
This is the End.
But this is a beginning for me.
Everyday is a new beginning.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment