How long would I wait until I finally give up?
How far would I go until I finally stop?
How much of myself would I give until I finally say no?
I am waiting for all of these questions to be answered.
Until then, I will wait.
I have a very high tolerance to pain.
Yet, I suffer and am a fighter.
As with every other pain and unpleasant experiences,
I file them.
I keep them.
As a memory.
In my heart, as well as my mind.
And I will take it.
But it will only be a ticking bomb.
One day, I will explode.
And together with the explosion,
I will give and spill all the memories and pain.
And there will be no turning point.
Life is not pivotal.
Life does not have and undo button.
That why I give chances.
Knowing that I gave my best shot.
Knowing that I give all my best in every single thing.
And when I finally explode,
No regrets on my part.
Caveat Emptor.
Disclosure is to refrain the act of caveat emptor that legalize all forms.
And I have done so.
I have disclosed all part of me.
I have done my part.
I refrain my act from hurting him.
Above all my actions, I've thought of my actions.
People make mistakes.
I once loved and I once get cheated on.
I once cheated and I once not love.
But I took my lessons.
He once loved and he once get cheated on.
and now, I only hope that he would not have any regrets in the future.
Because I give my all for him.
But I am not going to wait for a life time.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment