Bibi is the epitome of my first page in making my dreams come true.
He is a proof that there is someone who believes in my dream.
He is also a good listener.
He has unconditional love, although i squished him a lot of times.
He survives through pressure, especially the pressure of my chubby cheek, because a lot of times i sleep with my cheek on his stomach.
I am planning on taking a trip with him, a roundtrip, all around the washing machine.
I wouldn't join him, but I will be his companion.
I hope he doesn't get sick with all the movement.
I wish he could smile back and cry with me when I'm sharing my feelings with him.
But I know that would be too much to ask.
I wonder, if Bibi is alive, would he still be besides me, or would he leave me.
I think he will.
He got nourished with all my stories and touch.
I hope he would not be torn.
With Bibi around, who needs a sleeping partner?
p.s. I hope Bibi is not hurt whenever I tie his ears together...I think he look cute that way...
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment