Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fragments of Dialogue

Sept.10, 2006

( A is reading her book, laying down in her room, enjoying the wind and ray of fading sunlight in her room.)
beep...beep...beep...
( A looked at her phone and saw who was calling)
C:"Hello beautiful girl"
A:"Well hello there, you stranger..."
C: "Busy tonite?"
A: "What is this..a booty call?"
C: "Not really, just looking for a companion to entertain with my home made supper"
A: "Ay, romantico...I sometimes forget that you're a Pisces"
C: "I think this has got more to do with me wanting to spoil you"
A: "Hahaha, spoiling me..nice concept. So when did you get back in town? I know you'd only call me when you're back."
C: "Yesterday"
A: "Thought so..."
C: "You know what I miss so much about you..your cynical comments...just typical of a lawyer"
A: "Tell you what..I am really kinda tired. So I don't know about supper. Your place is quite far away from mine"
C: " My offer comes with the ride..remember that car that you love?"
A: " What you drive really doesn't matter to me"
C: "I wouldn't take no as an answer."
A: "Pushy..eh? What happened? Your other booty call cancelled?"
C: "There's no other booty call."
A: "Oh by the way..since this is not a booty call..don't expect any happy ending, k? I have new commandment..Thou shall only have intercourse with thy boyfriend"
C: "Fine..you know that is not what I'm looking from you"
A: "I know..what you're looking in me is my satirical sense of humour, my mocking conversation, my crazy dancing, and my fine art."
C: " And..thou shall not forget..it all comes in an amazing body, silky hair, and the most admirable olive skin"
A: "Flattery sure takes you everywhere"
C: "Well I can be your boyfriend"
A: "Sure, only when you are here, that's the way you like it, don't you?"
C: "I wish I could be here all the time"
A: "After Greece and Germany, where is the job going to take you?"
C: "Let's talk about this over dinner"
A: "OK...but, I have another rule, I only sleep with my boyfriend after the 10th date"
C: "Whoa..."
A: "And considering that this is our second date within the past 5 months, I don't think you're getting a very good of a deal"
C: "Fine with me.I like spending time with you above all else."

(
And just like that, A got a boyfriend, probably only for a day, until their next meeting)

No comments: