i used to have that restless feeling. always have to go somewhere, always have to do something. and when you don't have that, you are looking for a friend. but if you are like me, where do you find a friend? being in a quarter life crisis- where you just got off school- where do you find friend? so here are the options of finding a friend or companionship:
- vocation- work and school
- spiritual affiliation
- sports affiliation
- hobby affiliation
- relationship
People in here seems to be so absorbed with their relationship, and that is not an option for me. Looking at how disastrous my last relationship was, i don't think i want to resort that option. with vocation-almost all of my LLM friends have flew all over the globe. The other option would be hobby, spiritual and sports affiliation.
I would never want to hear someone say to me that i am dependent on them. I heard it once, and i vow not to hear it again. I will do anything to prevent that from happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment