Thursday, December 28, 2006

Clueless

Do you ever think that you know someone? Do you think that you can always tell what other people are feeling? I found out that you could never actually tell what other people is like. The only person who can tell about someone else are those who knows themselves well. And he knows himselves knows God. Once you see the big picture, then you would understand. The sad part is, once I know how other people are feeling, i also know why they took certain acts- what comes from it is an understanding. WIth understanding, comes love...and no matter what they do to you- you can't help but to love them- for they are only ignorant and clueless.

And when Jesus said, "Forgive them Lord, for they do not know...", I finally see his strength- instead of his weakness. As much as it brings peace, I am not willing to let go of my human side of being angry and turning my back towards everyone- why would someone choose turmoil over peace? My brain is hesitating hardly, and my heart just wants to rest. But this time, it is different. Experience has thought me a lot of things, including not to believe that my thoughts and feelings are me. My feelings and thoughts are mine, but they are not me. Peace at last.

No comments: