Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Euro Trip part 4



Germany


There really isn't much to share about Germany, since I only went to Heidelberg- the industrial city famous with its metal related product. I like it though, it reminded me a lot of my hometown in Medan, where everyone is straight to business, without any bullshit. Most people have square face with dominant jaw. Spent only a few hours there and continued our journey.

Switzerland

We spent a few nights in Switzerland. We stayed in a hotel where cows ate grasses in the morning and there are only grasses wherever you go. Went to the top of the mountain and browsed the whole Rolex centre. It was very...peaceful. I didn't like it by that time- since I was crazy about big and hectic city like NY, Japan and Hong Kong.

United Kingdom

Another childhood memories. I remembered singing "London Bridge is falling down...." the whole time during my first trip from Newcastle to London. I went to Hammersmith, Buckingham Palace and all royalty related places. I loveeeee London, where everyone dresses hip in a conservative way. It was not hip in a NY sense, because it is much more sophisticated. Spent hours at Oxford Street..just chillaxin..and hanging out.

Belgium

Belgium is like Netherlands..without the red light crazy. Famous for its beer and chocolate, it was the time to really spoil yourself. Until now, I am still madly crazy with the rich taste of Belgium beer. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate, and I therefore prefer switzerland's chocolate.

Lichtenstein

This is perhaps the smallest country that I have ever visited in my life. I have never even heard the existence of this country. The most amazing thing about this country is that it is just a few block. Walked too far..you're in another country.

Enough about Euro Trip..will share more about my other trips sooon...GOOD NITE reader..If you care enough about me to read this blog, please know that I LOVE YOUUUU ALLL!

No comments: