I am looking for ways to make money without using visa- since my working visa is in trouble. I can do it- i know i can do it- was what went through my mind. I remembered the days when i was so damn broke in college years. believe me, i lived with scrapes of bread crumbs. I could never have survived without the help of my fellow room mates in my dorm and jimi- my ex boyfriend. I am blessed with the most frugal (read stingy) parents. Just like right now, with my parents hesitating to send me any cent at all. Plus, this is also added with such a pride of never asking money. I am back to my old living style- though this time i am equipped with all my branded items that i purchased during my successfull living as a lawyer.
The options are:
The options are:
- Be a beggar on the street
- House cleaner
- Baby sitter
- Masseusse
- Stripper
I can't be a waiter, receptionist, sales- marketing person. Don't ask me why- it's a complicated thing. Plus my heart is just so filled with pride- and i live in one of the most expensive city in US which is not diverse in job at all.
So, I put my resume on public accessed places. I did get replies. I wanted a baby sitting job- i was offered to be a computer programmer for school's softwares. I wanted a house cleaning job- I was offered to be a traffic reporter. I do not have any recommendation. Plus, this world apparently is filled with horny bastards that keeps on asking my pics, measurement, and phone numbers. Visa really is holding me back from getting a decent job.
Anyone who knows me really well will tell you that i have limitless guts and do not fear anything. Including meeting stranger to give them massage in their apartment. I met my first client today. He seems nice. I am going to give my first professional massage tomorrow. As nice as he seems, I am going to practice my martial art before I meet him. I think I can make almost a hundred usd in an hour. I have to say, that my looks played a lot of role in this kind of job. But I am never going to sell myself to get money.
Besides that, I have been object of research- I applied to almost everything-they give good compensation, I tell you. It just feels soooo good to be making money. I just love the thrilling feeling that comes from the survival instinct.
This is the year where i have to live frugally. Another year in US is not cheap. And it is not easy either. I think by February things will be better. I know it will. In my life, if i really work hard, i get what i want. What i need is only planning.
Above all else, I am proud of myself. I feel like I am in one of the Hollywood movies where the character is trying to achieve his/her dreams from nothing. I know I can do it. Oh yes I can!!! If I can make it heeereee....I'll make it anywhere....It's up to me...
p.s. Leetoy..I want you to know that I remember you all the time...especially in these time of hardship..
So, I put my resume on public accessed places. I did get replies. I wanted a baby sitting job- i was offered to be a computer programmer for school's softwares. I wanted a house cleaning job- I was offered to be a traffic reporter. I do not have any recommendation. Plus, this world apparently is filled with horny bastards that keeps on asking my pics, measurement, and phone numbers. Visa really is holding me back from getting a decent job.
Anyone who knows me really well will tell you that i have limitless guts and do not fear anything. Including meeting stranger to give them massage in their apartment. I met my first client today. He seems nice. I am going to give my first professional massage tomorrow. As nice as he seems, I am going to practice my martial art before I meet him. I think I can make almost a hundred usd in an hour. I have to say, that my looks played a lot of role in this kind of job. But I am never going to sell myself to get money.
Besides that, I have been object of research- I applied to almost everything-they give good compensation, I tell you. It just feels soooo good to be making money. I just love the thrilling feeling that comes from the survival instinct.
This is the year where i have to live frugally. Another year in US is not cheap. And it is not easy either. I think by February things will be better. I know it will. In my life, if i really work hard, i get what i want. What i need is only planning.
Above all else, I am proud of myself. I feel like I am in one of the Hollywood movies where the character is trying to achieve his/her dreams from nothing. I know I can do it. Oh yes I can!!! If I can make it heeereee....I'll make it anywhere....It's up to me...
p.s. Leetoy..I want you to know that I remember you all the time...especially in these time of hardship..
1 comment:
i am always amazed by you. i also sometimes find many things i can not predict about you. but i do know FOR SURE that you, my dearest sister, you WILL survive anything.
life will be great for you, im positive about it.
i think it is more exciting than devastating, the fact that you are short on cash. hehehhe
Post a Comment