Hello people...how is everyone doing? I am doing great! I just got back from Orlando, Florida. These were the most fascinating 3 days vacation. Where the sun is shining warmly and the wind just blows your hair...and all that you would ever want to do is to lie down, relax, and unwind. Heavenly, shall i say.
So I had soooo much fun in Universal Studios. I visited the whole area!
I,
The most amazing gift to myself in the beginning of this year. Plus, sunbathing and going to the hot tub in the four star Wyndham Orlando Resort. The most important thing that I found out is..the recipe to have a real fun and blast is just ME...I had so much fun, though no friend, company, acquintance, family, or boyfriend joined me.
So I had soooo much fun in Universal Studios. I visited the whole area!
I,
- Killed all the aliens in Men In Black's ride,
- Flew with a Bicycle in ET's,
- Went back to the 50's and dinosaurs era in Back from the Future's,
- Joined the Princess Fiona's journey at Shrek's,
- Experienced tornado at Twister's
- Watched Fear Factor live
- and soooo much more fun stuff...
The most amazing gift to myself in the beginning of this year. Plus, sunbathing and going to the hot tub in the four star Wyndham Orlando Resort. The most important thing that I found out is..the recipe to have a real fun and blast is just ME...I had so much fun, though no friend, company, acquintance, family, or boyfriend joined me.
No comments:
Post a Comment