First of all, I would like to thank everyone who gave comments in my blog, I am really sorry- but somehow those comments could not be published. I really really really appreciate every comments.
Second of all, I would like to say good luck for my fellow Jessupers in UI- have fun and I hope to see you in Washington DC in March.
My temporary plan for 2007:
Second of all, I would like to say good luck for my fellow Jessupers in UI- have fun and I hope to see you in Washington DC in March.
My temporary plan for 2007:
- Volunteering for Amnesty International, AIDS Advocacy, and Committee Against Child Abuse; Boston (January-March)
- Visit Steven; New York (February)
- Jessup; Washington DC (March)
- Volunteer to help preserve native american heritage; nevada(March)
- Sky Diving, Frank Lloyd Webers House and Test Drive; Arizona (April)
- Teach Yoga at Juvenile Kids Center and Victim of Domestic Violence (March-April)
- Scuba Diving Certification and Coral Reef Observation in Hawaii (June-July)
- Start school (September)
I want to learn to play chess and poker, I want to take the Mensa test, I want to visit David, Nitzan, Amrin and Steven in NY. I want to play with kids and help advocate for people in need. I want to know my God more closely. I want to have healthy relationship with my family. I want to visit Maudy in Colorado. I want to be emotionally secure and financially independent. I want to meet Wui Ling and Vitri in September. I want to consult with Nick about my carreer. I want to hear OCK's compassion and wisdom. Contrary to people's belief that I am impulsive, I do have plan in my life. I just don't like sharing about my plan, carreer, or financial condition with other people. I will follow up with what happens in my life. But I have a good feeling about this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment