Hello. welcome to my life. I would love to introduce myself to you. But I'd rather not. I am afraid that you would fall into my trap of deception, so I think it would be better if you just find out about me through your own perception.
I'm just an ordinary girl. Some may say that I am mediocre, which is true. I am born with a certain type of bone and ligaments, with the same heart, liver and a set of kidneys just like every other human being. No exceptional beauty is bestowed upon me, the one that fairy princess would have, fair skin, pointy nose, big breast, long silky hair, no don't expect any of that from me. The only praise that I would receive is for my tendency to smile, but that is not a physical trait so that wouldn't count.
I'm just an ordinary girl. Some may say that I am mediocre, which is true. I am born with a certain type of bone and ligaments, with the same heart, liver and a set of kidneys just like every other human being. No exceptional beauty is bestowed upon me, the one that fairy princess would have, fair skin, pointy nose, big breast, long silky hair, no don't expect any of that from me. The only praise that I would receive is for my tendency to smile, but that is not a physical trait so that wouldn't count.
There really is nothing much about me.
If there is something weird about me...I always have this feeling that I would die young. Somewhere in or before my early 30's. So, if i'm gone by that time, keep me in your heart and memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment