Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In Memory of Bali


Bali has never stopped to enchant me...the land of the Gods. It was as if God himself created this particular small land, and with all the beauty.

I remember going through all the valleys with motorcycle, running and meditating in all the temples, dining in the middle of paddy fields, rushing to see sunset, snorkeling in the ocean, playing with all the colorful small fishes, body surfing and feel the salty water of the ocean....

And when the night time comes...I will eat by the ocean, and sip my wine..while the wind blows my dress, and my dancing partner embraces me...

I remember swimming before sunset with Leo...and wandering around the renaissance museum we were living in...

Bali has always been blissfull, it is my Las Vegas- where no one could find out what i am doing, did or done. Where i am free, to express myself and to do anything that i want to do. And every memory that Bali brings, engrains in the oores of my skin...the way the smell of Bali ocean and the grian of Bali sands keeps coming constantly....


Picture by Marijn

No comments: