Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Memories from New York



The breeze of freedom is what you feel when you get to New York, followed with the enchanting gessture of it's people in expressing their independendence.

I remember going to Greenwich, having one dollars cheese pizza, residing in Queens, and having the best Chinese food in the whole United States of America.

And oh, we shall not forget the clubbing scene....As Fergie would say, it is Risiculous..in the meaning that it is ridiculously sick. Going to the famous lounge, to a crazy 80's club, and even to all the salsa clubs...this is the place to be single.

Times Square by night..enjoying the fun offered by lights, twinkling and playing with your mind...oh yes they do...oh how lovely they are. And let us not forget Central Park...the largest park i have ever been to. Seeing all the art installation, and people running away from their momentarily routine, to a state of relaxation.

Hudson River...oh so beautiful was the reflection of the sun in the moving water. Where the trains are passing by and you can see wild bushes and trees surrounding it.

In some ways..New York has seen me grow. New York was once my dream, until it became a memory. It portrays my ambition and self acceptance. When I look back to the pictures above, I know that I am not yet where I want to be, but I am glad that I am not where I was. And to my faithful companion.....Thank you...

No comments: