Damn it..I can't go anywhere outside of US. I really want to go to the Bahamas anD Carribean Island..Belize probably (Leo..if you read this..don't laugh..you might think that the underlying reason is something else..but really it isn't..NOT..). Fiji Island, Channel Island, and almost every other island. This is sooo ridiculous..now that I have the time and money to actually travel, I have problem with all of this stuff.
ANyways..I am accepting that..so maybe I should just go to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, or Hawaii. I've never been to all these places actually. For the name of God, I've never even been to Thailand..since the purpose of almost all of my travel is for education and the glory of religion.
Well..right now I am thinking of either taking a class in massage therapy or taking a master of education..I am quite positive that i can finish it in one year. Currently, the pending request is for me take my Doctorate iN law in Japan. I am somehow not very keen with the idea of Japan...but I think I am just being judgmental..after all, the last time I was there, I only spent 1 and a half weeks..But we'll see.
What i am surely doing is take my training to be a yoga instructor in Sedona, and wait for the certification, because the requirement for certification is to at least have thought yoga for 25o hours by minimum. Then I would go to UK for six months for another educational purpose for 6 months..either in November 2007 or 2008.
Next AUgust will mark the second anniversary of me staying in US- and I don't think I am going to stay here more than 5 years by max. Despite of all the cultural shock and paradigm shift, I still love US.
ANyways..I am accepting that..so maybe I should just go to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, or Hawaii. I've never been to all these places actually. For the name of God, I've never even been to Thailand..since the purpose of almost all of my travel is for education and the glory of religion.
Well..right now I am thinking of either taking a class in massage therapy or taking a master of education..I am quite positive that i can finish it in one year. Currently, the pending request is for me take my Doctorate iN law in Japan. I am somehow not very keen with the idea of Japan...but I think I am just being judgmental..after all, the last time I was there, I only spent 1 and a half weeks..But we'll see.
What i am surely doing is take my training to be a yoga instructor in Sedona, and wait for the certification, because the requirement for certification is to at least have thought yoga for 25o hours by minimum. Then I would go to UK for six months for another educational purpose for 6 months..either in November 2007 or 2008.
Next AUgust will mark the second anniversary of me staying in US- and I don't think I am going to stay here more than 5 years by max. Despite of all the cultural shock and paradigm shift, I still love US.
No comments:
Post a Comment